My Guide Website?
3 Hours Walking Tour in Madrid4 Reviews
Enjoy a customized walking tour of Madrid perfect for families and small groups.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Explore Madrid's historic center by foot
- Discover what tapas is
- Marvel at the sights
DescriptionThis customized walking tour is perfect for families and for small groups. Your guide will meet you at your hotel to start the tour. You can either end the tour back at your hotel or you can choose to stay somewhere else in the city. The tour will take about tree hours and will cover at least four kilometres of walking. Experience an alternative side to the city’s landmarks, monuments and historic neighborhoods. Some of the places you will visit are: Puerta de sol, Plaza mayor, San Miguel market, La Latina, Almudena Cathedral, Royal Palace, Plaza del Oriente.
IncludesLocal guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Private tour
- Guide language : English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.