Authentic Madrid 1-Hour Segway Tour145 Reviews
Explore Madrid by eco-friendly Segway and see the monuments from a different perspective. Learn more about the history, customs and traditions of the Spanish capital, and cool down from the summer heat by the motion of your self-balancing vehicle!
- Explore Madrid by eco-friendly Segway
- Go to the Royal Palace and Almudena Cathedral
- Glide through Plaza de España
- Follow your guide to some of Madrid's most famous attractions
DescriptionStart your original Segway tour of Madrid with a short training session to ensure your feel confident and comfortable on the easy to operate mode of transport. Then, see the Royal Palace and discover an official residence of the Spanish Royal Family that is now only used for official ceremonies. Look at Almudena Cathedral (Santa María la Real de La Almudena), built in Gothic Revival and Baroque styles to harmonize with the Royal Palace. Glide through Plaza de España and marvel at the monument to Don Quixote. Continue to the Temple of Debod, gifted to Spain by the government of Egypt in 1961. Get panoramic views of Madrid from the temple, built in the 2nd century BC, before going to Plaza de Isabel II (also known as Plaza de la Ópera). Admire the former site of the Puerta de Valnadú (Valnadú Gate), demolished on the orders of Felipe II. See the neoclassical façade of the Royal Theatre (Teatro Real), providing a cultural touch abundant in almost every corner of Madrid.
Includes1-hour Segway tour English, German, Spanish, Italian or French speaking live guide Safety training and supervised test-drive (additional time) Helmets and hair protector (all sizes) Raincoats if needed Gloves during winter season Photo service Free bottle of mineral water Unlimited water, hot coffee, and tea at the meeting point Gift postcard for your collection Immediate booking confirmation Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks during the tour
- For safety reasons, this activity only uses original Segway I2 models. This activity does not use Ninebot or other Segway copies
- Group tours can be up to 40 people. However, for safety reasons and the comfort of guests, tours will be divided into sub-groups of up to 8 people, with an assistant guide if necessary
- Participants under the age of 10 years old are not permitted
- For safety reasons, persons weighing less than 35/40 kilograms or more than 117 kilograms are not permitted to take part
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability