My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Day Tour to Toledo1190 Reviews
On this day tour, visit the outstanding city of Toledo. Along with a travel assistant, get to know the city of 3 civilizations. Enjoy a panoramic tour and free time to explore the city.
- Visit Toledo from Madrid
- Learn the most relevant facts about the city from a travel assistant during the ride to Toledo
- Enjoy a panoramic tour and photograph the city´s most breathtaking views
- Explore the Kingdom of Spain's former capital at your own pace
DescriptionThe bus will pick you up in the center of Madrid. During the bus trip to Toledo, a travel assistant will share some of the most interesting facts about the city. Discover Toledo, a city declared as a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1986. Once arriving in Toledo, enjoy a magnificent panoramic tour. The bus will make a couple of stops for you to photograph the most impressive views of the city. The guide will take you to the main square of Zocodover to explore Toledo. Visit Toledo's Cathedral, the second richest Catholic building in the world after St. Peter´s Cathedral in Rome. Admire the Alcazar, an impressive fortress, and El Greco's most famous painting, Count Orgaz´s Burial. Taste Toledo's signature sweet marzipan made of almonds and honey. Explore the Jewish Quarter's narrow streets, the Santa María la Blanca Synagogue, San Juan de Los Reyes Monastery, and the Christ of the Light Mosque.
IncludesRound trip between Madrid and Toledo Bus assistant A panoramic bus tour A guided walking tour in English & Spanish Entrance ticket and tour of Primate Catedral (if option chosen)
- The duration of the tour includes the round-trip to the destination
- This is a bilingual English and Spanish tour