My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Escorial Monastery & Valley Private Tour
Embark on a private tour from Madrid and enjoy the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, a Spanish symbol of power. Explore the Valley of the Fallen, built in memory of those who died during the Civil War.
- Gain insight into what happened during the Spanish Civil War
- Be thrilled to visit the largest Renaissance building in the world
- Learn about the Spanish Golden Age and the reign of Felipe II
- Discover a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience a private guided tour to Escorial Monastery
DescriptionBegin this rewarding experience in private service by being picked up directly at your accommodation in Madrid. You will be able to enjoy a visit to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, symbol of the great Spanish power during the reign of Felipe II. It used to be a Monastery, Hospital, Royal Palace, Pantheon, Library, University, Museum, and Basilica. Continue with this fantastic experience visiting the Valley of the Fallen, built in 1936 in memory of those who fell during the Spanish Civil War.
IncludesRound-trip transportation in private luxury vehicle with chauffeur from Madrid Hotel pickup and drop-off Official Tour Guide exclusively for the group Access to Escorial Monastery & Valley of the Fallen
- Please include your accommodation details for a correct pickup.