My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Full Day Tour to Avila and Segovia with Alcazar4 Reviews
Take a guided day trip from Madrid to Avila and Segovia, two of Spain's UNESCO World Heritage Cities. Take in panoramic views of Avila. then marvel at Segovia's gothic cathedral and Roman aqueduct.
- Explore two of the oldest 'World Heritage Cities' in Spain
- Take in panoramic views of Avila city from “Mirador de los Cuatro Postes”
- Marvel in Segovia with the 2nd Century Roman Aqueduct
DescriptionA great tour to visit two of the oldest cities in Spain. A professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English) will tell you its great secrets while accompanying and showing you the wonderful monuments. The visit begins by visiting the city of Avila, fascinated by its walls and the stories told by the tour guide. Leaving the city of Avila, enjoy a panoramic view where you can take spectacular photos. Travel to Segovia to see the thousand-year-old Roman Aqueduct from the 2nd century. Then you will go to the Gothic Cathedral of Nuestra Señora de La Asunción and San Frutos. Know the corners and appreciate its buildings on the way to the famous Alcazar in which Disney were inspired to create the castle of the movie 'Snow White'. Finally, return to Madrid to tell about our incredible experience.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation by luxury bus from Madrid. Official Tour Guide throughout the tour. Panoramic Tour to the “Mirador de los Cuatro Postes” Guided tour of the city of Avila Visit to the Church of Santa Teresa in Avila Guided tour of the city of Segovia Entrance and visit to the Alcazar of Segovia
- Please arrive at the meeting point at 8.00hs (30 minutes before the activity starts).
- The tour is conducted in the chosen language, although sometimes it can be offered simultaneously in Spanish and English.
- People who do not show up on time at the meeting point and miss the tour, will not be able to do it at another time.
- The tickets included are only valid to be used together with the guided tour.