My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Segovia Hot Air Balloon65 Reviews
See Segovia from above on a hot air balloon flight and cheers with a glass of champagne and a snack after landing. Soar over the city, admiring key sights like the cathedral and Aqueduct of Segovia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soar above the clouds in a hot air balloon in the skies above Segovia
- Travel to Segovia from Madrid in a comfortable air-conditioned van
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct from the sky
- Take home a flight certificate to commemorate the experience
- Get some great photos from the air during your hot air balloon ride
DescriptionFrom the first flame that inflates the balloon, to the last breeze upon landing, balloon flights are a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, discovering the unforeseen surprises of the landscape from up on high, guided by the morning breeze. The 1-hour flight over the city of Segovia always takes place first thing in the morning, taking advantage of the weather conditions and soft breezes of dawn. We will arrive at the take-off point with sufficient time to observe the inflation of the balloon and receive instructions from its pilot. During the flight over the aqueduct, the Cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress - the Alcázar Real, we may reach heights of up to 1,000 meters. We will receive pictures and videos taken during the flight, an expert pilot with years of experience will show us all the details on how the balloon works. A ceremony will be held at the end of the flight complete with champagne, breakfast and a certificate when you touch down. This tour is an amazing chance to get a different perspective of Segovia, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. A perfect experience for those who have never flown in a balloon, and for those who want to relive a previous flight. At the end of your tour, you will return to the center of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay. Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Madrid city center Hot air balloon flight Countryside breakfast Glass of champagne Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon) Insurance Flight certificate Photos of the adventure Free time for lunch
- The minimum age is 9 years old
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative date
- Please advise of any dietary requirement or allergies when booking
- The times may vary during each month and are related to the time of sunrise
- The exact departure time depends on the weather conditions, therefore it will always be confirmed by email the night before
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather