From Madrid: Toledo and Segovia at Your Own Pace15 Reviews
Escape the busy city of Madrid and visit two nearby UNESCO World Heritage listed cities, Toledo and Segovia. Learn about and explore these culturally rich sites, discover their history, and marvel at the iconic architecture.
- Listen to your expert guide share anecdotes and stories about the history of Toledo and Segovia
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Listed cities in one day
- Receive a tourist information pack
- Explore these fascinating and stunning cities
DescriptionThe tour departs the busy city of Madrid and heads to the first stop of the day, the UNESCO World Heritage listed city of Toledo. Armed with the tourist information pack provided by your guide, head to the square of Zocover in the heart of the city to start the tour of this fascinating location. Enjoy around 3.5 hours to explore Toledo and learn about its culturally rich legacy that has been influenced by the Arabs, Jews and Christians who lived here together for centuries. Visit the admirable Toledo Cathedral, the cultural labyrinth of the Jewish Quater, and the Alcázar of Toledo among other monuments. Wander through narrow streets and alley ways, palatial mansions, churches, mosques and synagogues. Head back to the bus and continue to Segovia, another UNESCO World Heritage listed city. Visit the Aqueduct of Segovia, a prodigy of Roman engineering and an icon that represents this beautiful city. From the Aqueduct, head into the medieval part of town and enjoy the stunning views from the Canaleja, then continue onto the Plaza Mayor and marvel at the spectacular Segovia Cathedra. Next, walk towards the Alcázar of Segovia which was once the fortified residence to the kings of Spain and boasts a magnificent architecture inspired by palaces.
IncludesRound-trip from Madrid to Toledo and Segovia via high-end bus Guide on the bus A map with tourist information A guided walking tour
- Please note that the guide will only accompany you on the bus and the tours of Toledo and Segovia are self-guided
- The duration of the tour includes the journey to and from the destination
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability