From Madrid: Toledo, Segovia, & Alcazar Small-Group Tour2 Reviews
Visit both Toledo and Segovia in one day. Join a small-group or private guided tour to discover their rich history, beautiful architecture, and iconic cathedrals and alcazars.
- Enjoy a fully guided, private or small-group tour of Toledo and Segovia
- Embark on a walking tour of Toledo’s Jewish quarter
- Visit a traditional Damascene swords and metals workshop
- Marvel at Segovia’s ancient Roman and medieval architecture
- Enter the impressive Alcazar Castle in Segovia
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the history, architecture, and cultural delights of Toledo and Segovia. Choose between a small-group or private tour, equipped with a personal headset to enhance the guided experience. Your journey into Toledo begins with a breathtaking view of the city at the Mirador del Valle, a perfect opportunity to snap a stunning panoramic photo. As you enter the old district of Toledo, a walking tour will guide you through the historical Jewish quarter. Next, be treated to a visit to a traditional Damascene workshop to see swords made exclusively for the Lord of the Ring movies and Game of Thrones. Also, make sure to head over to enter Toledo’s famous Cathedral if you booked the add-on option. The second half of your excursion takes you to the historical city of Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Admire the beautiful Roman aqueduct, its impressive Cathedral, and marvel at the architecture from ancient Roman and medieval times. Saving the best for last, you’ll be led to the Segovia Alcazar, one of Spain's most famous castles from the 12th century. Both stops on the tour include free time to explore on your own, along with insider tips from your guide to discover hidden gems. The following itinerary is followed on this tour: 1. Mirador del Valle viewpoint 2. Arrival at Toledo 3. San Martín Bridge 4. Walking tour starts at Jewish Quarter 5. Damascene Workshop 6. Free time stating at Plaza Zocodover 7. Entrance to Cathedral (if option booked) 8. Arrival at Segovia 9. Free time to have lunch 10. Walking tour of Segovia 11. Visit the Segovia Alcazar 12. Departure back to Madrid
IncludesExpert local guides Monolingual walking tours in Toledo and Segovia with headset enhancement Tickets to the Alcazar of Segovia Tickets to the Cathedral of Toledo (if add-on selected) Air-conditioned vehicle with Wifi Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option selected) Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off (if shared tour option selected)
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Damascene workshop is currently closed until further notice • Both small-group and private tour options do not automatically include entrance tickets to Toledo Cathedral. Tickets can be added in the booking process as an add-on if desired.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, however, the streets of Toledo are narrow and paved. People with mobility impairments may have difficulties accessing some parts of the city.
- Check the weather conditions before going on the tour, it can be very cold in winter and very hot in summer
- Bilingual options will be split into separate language groups once a certain group size is reached
Easy cancellationCancel up to 1 hour in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability