From Madrid: Toledo Tour with Wine Tasting and 7 Monuments70 Reviews
Learn about the multi-faith history of Toledo on a full-day bus tour from Madrid. Enjoy a wines and tapas tasting and learn about wine making traditions in Castilla La Mancha.
- See the sights of Toledo with an expert guide or independently
- Benefit from optional free entry to 7 different buildings and monuments if booked in advance
- Taste the wines of Castilla La Mancha
- Travel by private bus from Madrid
DescriptionDiscover the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of Toledo on a day trip from Madrid and learn the history of the multi-faith city. Stroll down medieval streets to find a diverse mix of Christian, Jewish and Muslim monuments. Learn more about the court of King Charles I and the life of Miguel de Cervantes from a professional guide with optional visits to emblematic sites such as the church of Santo Tome and the synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. Stroll through the Jewish District and hear more about the peaceful co-existence of the 3 faiths over the centuries. Learn about the history and tradition of wine making in Castilla La Mancha and enjoy a wine and tapas tasting. Upgrade your experience on booking and benefit from free entrance tickets to 7 different monuments in Toledo.
IncludesEntry tickets to the 7 major monuments in Toledo, if option selected Wine and tapas tasting Bilingual guide Free time to discover the city on your own Round-trip transportation by bus Optional gratuities Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and beverages
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Check which option you select carefully as the inclusions differ depending on the option booked
- On Sundays, the tour at 9:30 AM starts in Bar El Brillante, Plaza Emperador Carlos V, nº8 (Atocha)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability