Half-Day Prado Tour with optional Reina Sofia Museum83 Reviews
Tour the Prado, Spain’s national museum of art, with a professional guide. Discover the best of 20th-century Spanish art at the Reina Sofia Museum.
- Explore one of the world's finest art museums with a professional guide
- Learn about the history of the Prado Museum
- Admire the works of Spain’s finest 20th-century artists
DescriptionLearn about the history of the Prado on this 4-hour tour. See the dazzling display of works by the great European masters such as Velázquez, Goya, Raphael, Rubens and others with a professional guide. Housed in an 18th-century neoclassical building, the Prado opened as a museum in 1819. Spain’s queen at the time was impressed with the Louvre in Paris and wanted to showcase an enormous collection in her own country. At the Reina Sofía Museum, see works by Spain’s top 20th-century artists, including Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Your guide will provide commentary on the art, from abstractionism to cubism, to surrealism and modernism.
IncludesTickets to Prado Museum Tickets to Reina Sofía Museum Professional bilingual guide Optional tips Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The guide will be waiting at the meeting point, holding a sign
- Please note that the duration of the visit inside the Prado Museum will depend on availability and the number of other groups
- Please check which option you have chosen as the inclusions may be different depending on the option that you take.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability