My Guide Website?
Madrid: 1 or 2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour5601 Reviews
Hop on board this open-top double-decker bus for a 1 or 2-day sightseeing tour of Madrid. Choose from two routes and see everything from historical sites like the Royal Palace to modern skyscrapers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour on board an open-top double-decker bus
- Discover historic and modern Madrid along 2 routes that hit up all the best spots
- See the Royal Palace of Madrid, the offical home of the Spanish royal family while in Madrid
- Visit the museums and stop to admire the art at Museo del Prado, Museo Reina Sofía, and more
- Walk along the peaceful, tree-lined Paseo del Prado
DescriptionTake some time getting to know Madrid while riding through the city aboard an open-top double-decker bus. With one ticket, you will be able to hop on and off the bus all day along the route of your choice, or change to another, admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid. Commentary is available via a headphones audio system in 14 different languages. Route 1 • Museo del Prado • Puerta de Alcalá • Barrio de Salamanca • Plaza de Colón • Plaza de Cibeles • Gran Vía, 14 • Gran Vía, 30 • Gran Vía, 54 • Plaza de España • Templo de Debod • Puerta de San Vicente • Puerta de Toledo • Gran Vía de San Francisco • Colegiata Mayor • Atocha 116 • Jardín Botánico de Madrid • Museo del Prado Route 2 • Plaza Neptuno • Plaza de Cibeles • Plaza de Colón • Museo Esculturas • Museo de Ciencias Naturales • Nuevos Ministerios • Santiago Bernabéu • C.S.I. Científicas • Museo Lázaro Galdiano • Serrano 61 • Serrano, 66 • Museo Arqueológico • Puerta de Alcalá • Alcalá 25 • Puerta del Sol • Plaza de las Cortes • Plaza de Neptuno High Season: March to October 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM Low Season: November to February 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
IncludesHop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Multilingual audio commentary Map of Madrid
- Bus Frequency: 30-40 minutes, depending on the season Tour Duration: 80 minutes for Route 1, 65 minutes for Route 2 Itinerary is subject to change based on events taking place in the city, such as demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, and public works