My Guide Website?
Madrid: 2-Hour Sightseeing Segway Tour160 Reviews
Take a trip through Madrid history on a futuristic Segway personal transporter. The 2-hour sightseeing tour will take you to see the city’s attractions, from the Almudena Cathedral to the Palacio Real, and to the Manzanares River and the Templo de Debod.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the most important monuments and landmarks of Madrid
- Admire the Deco style of the busy San Miguel Market
- Visit the amazing Templo de Debod that dates back 2,200 years
DescriptionClimb aboard a futuristic self-balancing Segway and head out on a 2-hour tour that will take you through the history of Madrid, Spain’s capital since 1561. Experience an eco-friendly journey from the House of the Hapsburgs to the 21st century. Explore sights including the Plaza de La villa, one of the fist squares in the centre of Madrid. Departing from Plaza San Miguel, just opposite one of the city’s gastronomic centers at the ornate San Miguel Market. You’ll glide along the narrow streets to Calle del Codo and Plaza del Conde de Barajas. Navigate the cobblestones of Plaza Mayor, the heart of the 17th-century city center, and marvel at Casa y Torre de los Lujanes, the oldest building in the city. Ride your Segway along the Manzanares River, away from the traffic and the crowds, enjoying the tranquility of the area and the freedom to ride where you please. The final stop of the tour is a visit to Madrid’s Egyptian temple, in the middle of Madrid, the Templo de Debod.
IncludesSegway training Crash helmet Liability insurance Bilingual guide (Spanish/English; other languages on request)
- For larger groups, please check availability
- Please note that the stated duration time of the tour is approximate and the tour may be a bit longer or shorter
- You are advised to wear comfortable shoes
- Please note, there is a minimum requirement of 2 participants for this tour to go ahead