Madrid: 3-Hour Segway Tour6 Reviews
See the sights of Madrid from a unique perspective on a 3-hour Segway tour. Glide down the historic streets to monuments such as the Almudena Cathedral and Royal Palace.
- Climb aboard a self-balancing Segway for a sightseeing tour of Madrid
- Glide to landmark monuments such as the Royal Palace and Templo de Debod
- Discover Madrid's largest park at the former royal hunting estate of Casa de Campo
DescriptionBenefit from a short training session on Plaza de San Miguel in front of San Miguel Market to make sure you feel confident operating your self-balancing personal transporter before you head off. Then, cruise through the city center to one of the oldest squares at Plaza de la Villa. Admire the 15th, 16th and 17th-century buildings, including the former residence of the composer Federico Chueca at La Torre de los Lujanes. Take a look at the Royal Palace and impressive Almudena Cathedral. See the Egyptian Templo de Debod and make your way to Sabatini Gardens. End with a visit to the royal hunting estate at Casa de Campo Park.
IncludesSegway training Helmet Liability insurance Spanish and English-speaking guide. Other languages are available on request Hotel pick-up and drop off (if option not selected)
- Please check availability for larger groups
- The duration of the tour is approximate. Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability