Madrid: Bernabéu Stadium Tour with Direct Access Tickets2570 Reviews
Explore the history of the Real Madrid football team in the Bernabéu Stadium museum. Get access to exclusive areas, and see the Trophy Room where European Cups, UEFA cups and more are testimony to Real Madrid's football prowess.
- Explore the history of Real Madrid at the club's spectacular Bernabéu Stadium
- See cups won by Real Madrid throughout their history in the Trophy Room
- Walk around the pitch and experience the stadium atmosphere up close
- Go to the dressing rooms, previously off limits to everyone except the players
- Watch videos of important matches and see a vast array of club memorabilia
DescriptionExplore the history of the Real Madrid football team at the club’s Bernabéu Stadium. Your adventure starts with a panoramic view of the stadium, giving you an idea of the sheer greatness of the club. You will also go to the Trophy Room to see European Cups, Intercontinental Cups, Spanish League Trophies, Spanish Cups, UEFA Cups and Super Cups won by Real during its long history. Watch videos of legendary fixtures, and admire some of the kits, boots and equipment used by the team over the years. Admire the vast array of club memorabilia and take a walk around the pitch to experience the spectacular stadium from the ground. You will also get access to the Presidential Box, normally reserved for Real Madrid board members and VIPs. And as an added bonus, you can now visit the dressing rooms, previously off-limits to everyone except the players and managers.
IncludesPanoramic view of the stadium Visit to “Best Club in History” and “Sensations” room (Museum) Visit to: the pitch (perimeter of the field), the coaching area, the player's tunnel, dressing rooms, press room and official store Presidential Box visit
- Please note that on match days, tours are available up to 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After this time, and up to 3.5 hours before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit Best Club in History Room, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium. • Free entrance for children under 5 years old. • The stadium is not fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchair users can get free access to the trophies exhibition, benches and coaching area, including 1 wheelchair attendant.
- The stadium is open all year round (except December 25 and January 1). Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability