My Guide Website?
Madrid: Christmas Lights Tour by Private Eco Tuk Tuk8 Reviews
Ring in the holidays on a private guided tour of Madrid's sparkling Christmas lights while aboard an auto rickshaw. Admire the festive facades of the Prado Museum and the National Library of Spain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the holiday spirit as you see the city decked out for the festive season
- Discover dazzling Christmas lights throughout Madrid by electric tuk-tuk
- Explore the charming and stylish neighborhoods of Salamanca and Retiro
- Admire iconic landmarks like Cibeles Fountain and Palacio de las Cortes
- Benefit from a private guided tour of Madrid's highlights in English or Spanish
DescriptionSee the festive side of Madrid during a private tour of the city's Christmas lights while riding in an electric tuk-tuk. Pass by the museums of Paseo del Prado, the Fountain of Neptune, and other illuminated landmarks. Meet your guide on Calle de Antonio Maura and board an auto rickshaw to begin your tour. Discover twinkling lights that brightly decorate the exterior of some of Madrid's most famous sites and monuments like the National Library of Spain and Cibeles Fountain. Ride through the elegant neighborhoods of Salamanca and Retiro, whose streets are lined with designer boutiques, fine-dining restaurants, and luxury hotels. Marvel at the facades of the Church of Saint Jerome the Royal, Museo del Prado, and Palacio de las Cortes. Take in incredible views of the Puerta de Alcalá in Plaza de la Independencia and the Fountain of Neptune in Plaza de Cánovas, both highlighting neoclassical style.
- For groups of more than 4 people, you must book more than 1 tuk-tuk This tour runs rain or shine In case of customer delay, the activity will be reduced based on the time lost, which may cause a change in the fixed route The activity will be canceled if the delay is greater than 15 minutes and the amount paid will not be refunded The tour itinerary may vary if there are street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so you cannot take child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm