Madrid Cooking Class: Paella, Tortilla and Sangria7 Reviews
Learn to cook and prepare traditional Spanish dishes at a 3-hour cooking class in Madrid. Prepare a traditional paella, tortilla (omelet), and sangria. Learn more about the Spanish gastronomy and use of ingredients at a neighborhood market.
- Learn how to cook Spanish famous dishes like Paella, Spanish omelette and Sangria, while learning about the national cuisine
- Visit trendy fresh food stalls Torrijos Market before your class starts
- Sit down to a lunch you have prepared at the end of your cooking session, while enjoying a glass of wine
- Take a recipe card so you can re-create your dishes back home!
DescriptionDiscover the secrets of Spanish cuisine at a 3-hour cooking class in Madrid, and prepare some traditional dishes, such as tortilla, paella, and sangria. Renowned for its varied and healthy dishes, Spanish cuisine make use of fresh ingredients, such as fish and seafood caught from 3 oceans. Learn about regional cheeses and hams, olive oil from Andalusia, and fresh vegetables from the garden. Explore red, white, and rosé wines, Jerez and Manzanilla, cava (Spanish champagne), and txakoli/em> (a sparkling dry white wine). Learn how to cook Spanish dishes that have traveled the world, with the help of an experienced chef. First, go to a traditional neighborhood market. Visit the fresh food stalls, where the chefs will give you plenty of tips on picking local, seasonal produce. Cook classic dishes like paella, Spanish omelet (tortilla), Andalusian salads, and sangria (a mix of chopped fruit and wine). Then, enjoy a lunch of the dishes you have prepared, while tasting different Spanish wines.
IncludesEnglish-speaking Spanish chef All ingredients Lunch Spanish wines Taxes Insurance Hotel pick-up and drop off Transportation to the meeting point Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of your selection. In that case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability