My Guide Website?
Madrid: Day Trip to Cuenca and The Enchanted City226 Reviews
Discover on the full-day tour the World Heritage city of Cuenca, along with the Enchanted City, one of the most famous and beautiful nature places in Spain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- Get to know the World Heritage city of Cuenca
- Enjoy the Enchanted City, one of the most famous and beautiful natural places in Spain
- Snap a photo from the Devil's Window, a viewpoint with amazing views
DescriptionExperience Cuenca and the Enchanted City with an expert local guide on this full-day tour. After taking the bus to the Castilla La-Mancha region, stop at a wine cellar before continuing on to the Enchanted City, where the group will enjoy a walking tour through this magical place. Marvel at the unique natural structures and spectacular scenery. Continue on to the city of Cuenca, and stop in at the Devil's Window, a well-known viewpoint with amazing views. After enjoying free time for lunch, take a panoramic tour through the sickle of the Huécar River and before going to the highest part of the city, El Barrio del Castillo. Descend on foot to visit the most emblematic corners and many monuments of the Medieval quarter of the city. Finally, arrive at the Parador, where the bus will be waiting to return the group to Madrid.
IncludesCertified guide Bus transport Tickets to the Enchanted City
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Part of the tour requires some light trekking