Madrid: Discover the City on a 2-Hour Private Pedicab Tour
This pedicab tour will introduce you to the most important places and monuments in Madrid's city center. Choose where you want to spend your time on this flexible, quick and comfortable tour of the city.
- See all of the city center in a short time
- Rest your legs and enjoy a comfortable ride in a pedicab
- Discover the city with a local guide
- Keep out of the sun or rain as you see Madrid
DescriptionYour pedicab tour starts and ends at the entrance of the Retiro Park in Puerta de Alcalá, or with pickup from a location in the city center. Once you've met up with your driver/guide, board your 2-passenger pedicab for an adventure through the city. During this tour you will see: Puerta de Alcalá, Estanque el Grande, Cristal Palace, Fallen Angel Fountain, Atocha train station, Neptuno Fountain, Plaza Santa Ana, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, Royal Palace, Catedral de la Almudena, San Ginés, Sol and the Cibeles fountain. If you've already seen a monument from the tour, do not hesitate to speak to your guide, who will be happy to adapt the tour. Let your driver know at any time if you'd like to pull over to take pictures. Don't miss this easy and relaxing way to get an overview of all the main sights in Madrid's city center.
IncludesLocal driver/guide in English or Spanish A blanket if required
- Please note that the price is per vehicle, not per person. Each vehicle has space for 2 passengers.
- If you are more than 2 people, please make another reservation.
- Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- If you have already seen a monument of the tour, do not hesitate to ask the guide to change part of the tour.
- Please note that requested photo stops do not change the duration of the tour.
- In case of late arrival: you are granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes. After 5 minutes' waiting time, the time will be deducted from the total duration of the tour. If after 20 minutes from the start time of the activity you are not present and we are unable to contact you, your tour will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
- Your pedicab has seatbelts, a roof and transparent sailcloth on each side to protect you from rain and cold.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability