Madrid Downtown Segway Tour17 Reviews
During this tour you will get to know the center of Madrid, and the most emblematic historical monuments and places. Visit the main monuments on an unforgettable tour full of fun in a versatile and environmentally friendly vehicle.
- See the most emblematic places of the capital of Spain
- Walk through the oldest and most adventurous parts of Madrid
- Admire the incredible Royal Palace
DescriptionTravel through the center of Madrid in the most entertaining way. From the Plaza de Isabel II you will know the most emblematic places of the capital of Spain. It passes through the Royal Palace, the largest in Western Europe, with more than 3,000 rooms. Walk the oldest and most adventurous Madrid, where thieves, soldiers, and mercenaries crossed their swords in every corner of the Plaza de la Villa, near the Church of Santiago or in the arcades of the Plaza Mayor. Admire the fantastic Plaza de Oriente, with views of the Palace and the Royal Theater, witness to the best performances of opera and ballet. You´ll be able to discover these and other magical corners of Madrid in this walk full of history, and lots of fun.
IncludesLocal guide Helmet Training Raincoat in rainy days Accident insurance
- Children younger than 9-years-old are not allow to run a Segway
- Children between 8 and 17-years-old must be accompanied by an adult
- The user's weight should be between 35 kilograms and 125 kilograms
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Especially designed for groups and families
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability