My Guide Website?
Madrid: El Prado Museum and the Royal Palace Walking Tour231 Reviews
Enjoy the most iconic monuments of Madrid with a 5-hour skip-the-line tour. Beginning inside the Prado Museum, walk through the most emblematic areas of Madrid before concluding at the Royal Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the essential places of Madrid
- Explore the Prado Museum with a skip-the-line ticket
- Walk through the streets of Madrid and discover the Neptune Fountain, the Congress of Deputies, the house of Cervantes, and Puerta del Sol
- Enjoy a guided tour inside the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Observe paintings of Murillo, Velázquez, Goya, Rubens, and Tiziano
DescriptionExplore the most emblematic attractions of Madrid throughout a guided walking tour. Begin with a skip-the-line guided tour inside the Prado Museum, which houses outstanding rooms and paintings, with an emphasis on the paintings that have changed the history of art and become canon. Admire works of Murillo, Velázquez, Goya, Rubens, and Tiziano, among many others. Continue with a beautiful walking tour of the entire area between the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace. Accompanied by your guide, discover the essentials of the city, including the Fountain of Neptune, the Congress of Deputies, the house of Cervantes, and the Puerta del Sol. Finally, your tour concludes with a guided skip-the-line tour inside the Royal Palace, a building of gigantic dimensions that is bound to surprise you with its rich decoration and incredible rooms and lounges. This monument is considered a cultural reference for European monarchies and is the perfect way to conclude your walking tour.
IncludesBlue Badge guide Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the monuments Headsets to hear your guide clearly All taxes, fees, and handling charges Official guide
- • The discounted student price is only available for students under 25 years of age who hold a valid student card