My Guide Website?
Madrid: Footsteps of Famous Writers Interactive Game1 Reviews
Explore the Literary Quarter where some of Spain's greatest literati have lived and written. Solve clues with your mobile phone and discover monuments and landmarks.
- Solve clues on your phone and explore Madrid
- Discover monuments, landmarks, and little known spots at the Literary Quarter
- Find brief texts on the streets from the works of famous writers
- Stroll around charming pedestrian streets and pass by many shops and restaurants
DescriptionDiscover Madrid as never before with this original interactive game experience. Use your mobile phone and solve intriguing location-based riddles to learn all about the famous Literary Quarter. The place was home to famous writers, poets, and playwrights such as Miguel de Cervantes, Lope de Vega or Maria de Zayas. The rules of the game are easy, as each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint, but this adds 10 minutes of 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle but this also adds 20 minutes of 'penalty time'. Sharpen your senses and appreciate the most wonderful and often hidden details around you. Also, unlock lesser-known local stories and recommendations as you solve the clues. Whether you know the Literary Quarter or not, this experience will inspire your curiosity.
IncludesWeb app game on your smartphone
- This is a self-guided tour which means that there is no guide waiting for you at the meeting point. The game is available only available in English.