My Guide Website?
Madrid: Habsburg and Palace Tour with Language Options
Explore Madrid and learn about the Habsburg dynasty on a guided tour in English, Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Avoid the long lines with a fast-track ticket and discover the largest palace in Europe.
- Take a guided tour in your selected language
- Walk through Madrid's finest buildings and learn about the Habsburg dynasty
- Explore the Royal Palace of Madrid with a fast-track ticket and smart guide
- Make a sweet stop to enjoy some churros and chocolate
- Enjoy a tour in a small group of up to 12 people
DescriptionStart your 2-hour hour walking tour soaking up the city and the Habsburg dynasty at the world-famous Puerta del Sol, a favorite meeting point of the Madrileño natives of Madrid. Take a selfie right at Kilometer Zero, the starting point for all of Spain's roads, and admire the lively plaza where people gather to welcome the New Year. Have a sweet start with a stop at Chocolatería San Ginés to feast on some churros and chocolate to fill up your energy. Then, walk through Madrid's historic center passing through the picturesque Plaza Mayor. See the city's imperial buildings and the legacy of Charles I. Marvel at how Philip II brought splendor to Madrid, and discover the grandeur of the Plaza de Oriente. Next, discover the Cathedral of Almudena and, finally, arrive at astonishing Royal Palace of Madrid. Here you’ll skip the line with a fast-track ticket and explore this amazing piece of architecture with a smart video guide. Spread over 199,000 square meters and with more than 3,000 rooms, the Royal Palace of Madrid is the largest palace in Europe — two times the size of Buckingham Palace in London. Take time to explore at your own pace for as long as you wish before closing time.
IncludesGuided walking tour in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean Churros and chocolate (3 churros per person) Royal Palace of Madrid fast-track ticket Audioguide at Royal Palace of Madrid
- Your tour guide will accompany you to the entrance of the Royal Palace of Madrid but will not take you inside for a guided tour
- The tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid will be conducted by a smart video guide