My Guide Website?
Madrid: Haunted City Exploration Game
Explore epic sights of Madrid through its haunted stories. Follow clues and solve puzzles on your phone to explore the city’s hotspots in a unique way.
- See the remarkable landmarks of Madrid while playing an engaging game
- Explore areas surrounding the Royal Basilica of Saint Francis and other sights
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by a team of talented writers
- Try the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and a treasure hunt
- Learn about the secret behind Velázquez’s most famous painting, Las Meninas
DescriptionDiscover highlights of Madrid while playing an engaging game on your phone. Follow clues and solve puzzles as you explore the city and learn more about it. See the Royal Basilica of Saint Francis the Great, the Real Church of Saint James and Saint John the Baptist, and more. Start the game at the Royal Basilica of Saint Francis the Great, and take on the role of Diego Velázquez, the greatest painter of the Spanish Golden Age. As you solve challenges, the story will unfold and exact directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. It will take between 1.5-2 hours but you should explore at your own pace: simply pause the game and resume when you want from the location where you paused it. You can play on your own, in a large group, or in several smaller groups that compete against each other before meeting at the final stop of the game, the Velázquez Monument (Prado Museum).
IncludesGame app 24/7 customer support
- - Unlock your city game in the Questo app using this link: [https://questoapp.com/unlock](https://questoapp.com/unlock) - Download the Questo app using this link (it’s free): [onelink.to/questo](http://onelink.to/questo) - Head to the starting point and enjoy your city game!