My Guide Website?
Madrid: Highlights & Parks Small Group Electric Bike Tour108 Reviews
Discover Madrid's highlights and landmarks by e-bike on a guided tour through the heart of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Madrid's most important monuments as you cycle through the city
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market, Mercado de San Miguel
- Learn the secrets of Madrid's Royal Palace
- Hear stories about Madrid from your guide
- Venture into Madrid's parks, like Casa de Campo, Madrid Río, and Retiro Park
DescriptionMadrid is the perfect city to explore by bike. Discover its flat and magnificent historic center with emblematic sites such as the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza Mayor, and the Royal Palace. Ride on electric bicycles so can enjoy a guided tour of the city with minimum effort. Avoid the traffic and travel through the capital city on a route on which you will discover all the details of Madrid's culture and history, thanks to the entertaining explanations of your guide. Be amazed by the views of Plaza de Oriente, located between the Royal Palace and Teatro Real. Visit Plaza de la Armería to see the main access to the palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Visit the King's Bridge, Casa de Campo, Madrid Río, and the impressive Retiro Park.
IncludesProfessional bilingual guide Touring bicycle Bottle of water
- The maximum weight for participation in this activity is 130 kg (286.50 lbs)
- Minimum age allowed is 12 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
- Participants must have a minimum height of at least 1.60m (5.3’) tall
- Participants must be able to ride on unpaved or irregular ground
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour will be rescheduled