Madrid: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour
Discover Madrid at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Explore a variety of notable landmarks along two routes. Take a tour of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, home to one of the world's elite football clubs, Real Madrid.
- Explore the city in comfort on board a double-decker hop-on hop-off bus
- Hop on and off the buses as many times as you wish and explore Madrid at your own pace
- Feel like a Real Madrid FC player and sit on the first team bench
- Take photos with the real trophies won by Real Madrid FC
DescriptionExplore Madrid in comfort and convenience on a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus. Discover Madrid's historic landmarks and its modern attractions in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off the bus as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace. There are two routes available: Blue Route: Historical Madrid • Museo del Prado • Puerta de Alcalá • Barrio de Salamanca • Plaza de Colón • Plaza de Cibeles • Gran Via • Plaza de España • Templo de Debod • Teatro Real • Palacio Real • Puerta de Toledo • San Francisco El Grande • Catedral Almudena • Plaza Mayor • Puerta del Sol • Círculo Bellas Artes • Museo Thyssen • Museo Reina Sofía • Jardín Botánico Green Route: Modern Madrid • Plaza Neptuno • Plaza de Cibeles • Plaza de Colón • Museo Esculturas • Museo de Ciencias Naturales • Nuevos Ministerios • Santiago Bernabéu Stadium • C.S.I. Científicas • Museo Lázaro Galdiano • Serrano • Museo Arqueológico • Puerta de Alcalá • Alcalá • Puerta del Sol • Plaza de las Cortes Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour Hop-off at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium to take a tour of the iconic home of Real Madrid. Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history as you explore the interactive museum and audiovisuals displays which tell the story of this footballing giant. Step into the press room, the dressing rooms, and walk along the Player’s Tunnel until you reach the pitch, where global superstars have showcased their skills for decades. Take an interactive journey aboard a replica of the official first team bus. See the wide collection of trophies that the club has accumulated over the years. Access the presidential box, the most exclusive area of the venue, and get an exclusive VIP perspective on the stadium which can hold more than 80,000 spectators. Enjoy an interactive experience which is suited to football fanatics and those with a passing interest alike.
IncludesSkip-the line-entrance to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour 1 day or 2 consecutive days hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket, depending on your choice Air-conditioned double-decker open-top bus Multilingual digital audio system on all buses Discounts booklet and city guide Bernabéu Tour Audioguide Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above Guided tour
- Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire tour of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Please note that if you go directly to Santiago Bernabéu Stadium without first picking up the tickets from the office of the local partner, you will not be able to access the tour
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events Real Madrid reserves the right to change the schedule, routes, or close part of the tour.
- The ticket for Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour is valid for a single-use
- The hop-on hop-off bus tour tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour: March to October from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. November to February from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability