My Guide Website?
Madrid: Interactive city discovery Adventure1 Reviews
Explore the Literary Quarter where some of Spain's greatest literati have lived and written. Solve clues with your mobile phone and discover monuments and landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Solve clues on your phone and explore Madrid
- Discover monuments, landmarks, and little known spots at the Literary Quarter
- Find brief texts on the streets from the works of famous writers
- Stroll around charming pedestrian streets and pass by many shops and restaurants
DescriptionDiscover Madrid as never before with this original interactive game experience. Use your mobile phone and solve intriguing location-based riddles to learn all about the famous Literary Quarter. The place was home to famous writers, poets, and playwrights such as Miguel de Cervantes, Lope de Vega or Maria de Zayas. Curious facts: Get to know more about the city, discover the secrets of the main attractions, and learn about curious facts that you won't read elsewhere. Find monuments and hidden secrets: Our local creator created an interactive walk through the city. Cryptic indications make you wind through the cities streets, inviting you to pay attention to details which you usually won't notice. Once you've arrived at the next stop, you will have to solve a question: open your eyes and mind and use your location to find the right answer! Enjoy: While doing this discovery trail, you will get to know the city from another point of view. Even locals discover new facts while doing secret city trails! Sharpen your senses and appreciate the most wonderful and often hidden details around you. Also, unlock lesser-known local stories and recommendations as you solve the clues. Whether you know the Literary Quarter or not, this experience will inspire your curiosity.
IncludesA city discovery self-guided tour with stories, directions and riddles The tour is played through a web browser on your own smartphone A weblink to the tour is sent directly after booking (email from local supplier) Available in: English and Spanish Receive recommendations on favorite places (food-drink-culture) by the local creator
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience
- You can play in a team of 1-5 people
- Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails/local supplier)
- No app download is needed
- This trail is available in English and Spanish
- The link is valid for 90 days
- Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you like
- You need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser