Madrid: Old City Tour in Italian4 Reviews
A 3-hour walking tour enabling you to discover the Madrid you never knew. You will hear of legends, interesting historical facts, incredible stories, and insider tips, which combined will make you feel like a local in Madrid.
- Travel with a professional and local Italian-speaking guide
- Travel in a small groups with a maximum of 15 people
- Feel the unique atmosphere of Madrid's Old City
- Visit emblematic places such as Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace, Puerta del Sol, and the San Miguel Market
- Receive useful local tips about where to visit and what to eat
DescriptionExplore the origins of Madrid on this 2.5-hour walking tour in which you will learn about the Spanish capital, including its history, culture, traditions, and everyday life. This tour is a fantastic introduction to the history of Madrid, from its foundation by the Muslims and the establishment of the city as capital of Spain, through to the 20th century. You will walk the narrow streets of the Old City, hearing fascinating stories about Madrid in lieu of boring facts and figures. During this tour, you will discover the main attractions of Old City Madrid while immersing yourself in the history of Spain. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be dropped off at Teatro Madrid, from where you will be free to continue exploring at your own leisure.
IncludesLocal guide Photo opportunities The ability to feel like a genuine 'Madrileño' Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY