My Guide Website?
Madrid Old Town Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & Tour61 Reviews
Discover Spain's historic capital, which will get your blood pumping. Join this tour and walk around Madrid at your own pace. Solve riddles and follow clues as you enjoy this unique scavenger hunt.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Madrid in a unique way while solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn facts about this enchanting city and its famous sights
- Discover hidden gems of the city while exploring on foot
- Start and stop where you want and capture plenty of photos
- Choose from multiple language options to play your game in
DescriptionGet to know Madrid at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. Start your adventure by downloading the app onto your phone. In a matter of minutes, you're ready to begin your day exploring some of Madrid's historical buildings, markets, and royal history. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Choose where you start, then simply follow the maps on your device to find your way around the heart of Madrid. At each stop, be ready to solve riddles in order to unlock the next location on the tour route. Work as a team and use logic, imagination, observation, and problem solving to make your way around the city. Along the way, stop for a coffee, local snacks, or a break at any time. Enjoy a tour that's entirely on your schedule. Start your tour at the Prado Museum! Visit the world famous Puerta Felipe IV. Take photos in the unique El Retiro Park and admire the fairytale Puerta de Alcalá. The National Archaeological Museum of Spain will leave you speechless as its unique exhibits amaze. Learn about the Cibeles Fountain, used in all the celebrations of the famous Real Madrid! The unique Edificio Metrópolis is worth the time and space in your mobile memory. The bustling and historic Plaza Mayor will be your next step. The church of San Ginés, one of the oldest in Madrid, is waiting for photos, while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Plaza de Oriente with its captivating architecture, in the historic center of Madrid.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials City tour and information Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 50min Walking distance: 3.9km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied