My Guide Website?
Madrid: Pedicab Tour of Historical Landmarks
Take a trip back to the past in this pedicab experience. See the evolution of Madrid from the ninth century up to today.
- Discover the evolution of Madrid from the ninth century up to today
- Explore the city with a local guide
- Sit back and enjoy the comfortable seats of your pedicab
DescriptionDiscover the history of Madrid from the comfort of your pedicab. Take a guided tour through the story of Madrid, and learn about the most important centuries in its evolution, including the 9th, 13th, 17th and 20th. Learn how Madrid, once Mayrit, grew from its humble beginnings as the Plaza de Oriente and expanded in to the Plaza Mayor. Trace its expansion from when the Plaza de la Villa was the center of that village, and see how step by step it grew from Gran Vía to Paseo del Prado, all the way out to Atocha and reaching what is today. Hear of the stories of some of Madrid's most famous landmarks and visit them, too. You will see Puerta de Alcalá, Paseo del Prado, Barrio de Las Letras, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, Palacio Real and more. If you have already seen a monument from the tour, do not hesitate to speak to your guide, who will be happy to adapt the tour. During the tour, you can ask the driver to stop, to take pictures or whatever you need. Remember that these stops do not change the duration of the tour.
Includes1.5 hour tour Local driver/guide in English or Spanish 3 passenger electric pedicab
- Only 3 passengers per vehicle
- Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian
- Stops can be taken to take pictures at any monument
- Tour can be extended if the tour guide is advised at least two hours in advance
- Vehicles have seat belts and are sheltered from the rain and cold
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now