My Guide Website?
Madrid: Pocket Wi-Fi Rental with Hotel Delivery15 Reviews
Stay connected in Spain with TravelWifi, enjoy 10 GB per day of wireless Internet access everywhere you go. Connect to up to 5 devices. Delivery to your hotel in Madrid.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Avoid roaming fees
- Connect to Wi-Fi everywhere you go
- Share the Wi-Fi hotspot connection with up to 5 devices
- Benefit from an easy and practical pocket-sized device
- Enjoy 4G LTE speed on your travels
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of a Wifi unit with hard case, charging cable, and wall charger delivered to your hotel. TravelWifi is a pocket-sized device that gives you wireless Internet access everywhere you go in Spain. It's like any other Wifi hotspot but it fits snuggly in your pocket. Keep connected and enjoy 10GB per day during your trip without worrying about unexpected data charges and unpleasant roaming surprises. TravelWifi creates a Wifi hotspot around you that can connect up to 5 people/devices at once — perfect to share with friends and family! Please note you need to provide your hotel information, booking name, and check-in date for the TravelWifi delivery (if different from the details given in your reservation). Important Information: Weekend deliveries are currently unavailable; please plan accordingly for weekday receipt.
IncludesDevice pickup and drop-off at any hotel in Madrid Wi-Fi unit with hard case, charging cable, and wall charger Connect up to 5 devices 10GB of data per day
- Hotels and hostels in Madrid are eligible for delivery, if you are staying in an apartment or private house without a reception desk, the device can be sent directly to your address but someone will need to present
- No free delivery to: Torrejón de Ardoz, Leganés, Getafe, Alcorcón, Las Rozas, among others
- Please confirm your address before delivery by providing the booking name and check-in date used for your hotel reservation, if a problem arises, the local partner will contact you via E-mail
- When making a reservation, note that the number of 'participants' refers to the number of Wi-Fi routers: if only 1 device is required please select '1'
- You can simply drop off the device at your hotel, alternatively, you can put the device in the pre-paid envelope given to you and drop it into a yellow Correos mailbox within Spain Important Information: Weekend deliveries are currently unavailable; please plan accordingly for weekday receipt.