My Guide Website?
Madrid: Prado Museum Direct Entrance Ticket6480 Reviews
Discover masterpieces of art with a full-day entrance ticket to Madrid’s Prado Museum and see works by Velázquez, Goya, El Greco and many more. Covering the full range of Spanish art, the collection includes 7,600 paintings and 1,000 sculptures.
- See the largest and most important collection of Spanish painting in the world
- Admire paintings by Rembrandt, Dürer, Titian, Murillo, Velázquez and Goya
- Explore the Prado’s sculpture collection and discover more than 900 works and about 200 fragments
- Investigate the European and Spanish schools of art from the 15th to the 19th centuries
- Stroll the galleries of Madrid's Prado Museum to see the royal Dauphin's Treasure
DescriptionSince it opened in 1819, the Prado Museum has acquired a dazzling array of paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings and decorative art that cover the history of Spanish art to form one of the finest collections of European art in the world. Based on the former Spanish Royal Collection, the Royal Museum would become known as the National Museum of Painting and Sculpture, and subsequently the Museo Nacional del Prado. The collection currently comprises around 7,600 paintings, 1,000 sculptures, 4,800 prints and 8,200 drawings, in addition to a large number of historic documents. With your full-day ticket, you will have access to more than 1,300 works currently on display in the main building. The size of this collection can cause headaches for visitors trying to choose what to see, but the Prado has organized 3 routes that focus on its masterpieces, dating from the Romanesque to the 19th century. Once inside, you can purchase an audio guide to quickly lead you to works by artists such as Bartolomé Bermejo, Pedro Berruguete, Sánchez Coello, El Greco, Ribera, Zurbarán, Murillo, Alonso Cano, Velázquez and Goya.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Prado Museum Temporary Exhibitions Booking and handling fee Tour guide Transfer Souvenirs Food and beverages
- The skip-the-line ticket does not include a reduction for seniors, students, children, or under 18s
- Museum is free for all from Monday to Saturday: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m & Sundays and holidays: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- The Prado is closed on January 1, May 1 and December 25. Reduced opening hours on January 6 and 24 and December 31 (10:00-14:00)
- Access to the Museum takes place up until 30 minutes before closing time
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the museum, except in the café
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now