My Guide Website?
Madrid: Prado Museum & Royal Palace Guided Tour42 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace of Madrid all in one day. Explore these luxurious and important monuments and learn about Spanish history and art.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Prado Museum and Madrid's Royal Palace in one day
- Wander around the Prado Museum, one of the most important art galleries in Spain
- Discover all the masterpieces that the Prado hosts and learn about them
- Explore the Royal Palace, the former official residence of Spanish Royal Family
- Discover the history and significance of these buildings to Spain
DescriptionVisit two of the most important tourist attractions of Madrid: the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace. Enjoy this guided tour of both landmarks, learn about their history, and admire their impressive facilities and the works of art that they host. Begin your day with a morning visit to the Spanish National Art Museum – The Prado. Hear about the its history while you admire its artwork and explore the galleries with your guide. Learn all about all the artists that are represented in the museum. In the afternoon, visit one of Europe’s most memorable royal residences. Enjoy the guided visit through the rooms of the Royal Palace in Madrid. The palace was formerly the official residence of the Spanish royal family and today is used exclusively for official events.
IncludesRoyal Palace entry ticket Prado Museum entry ticket Professional guide Guided visit in both attractions
- The Prado Museum is visited in the morning and the Royal Palace in the afternoon
- There may be 2 different guides. For the second part of the tour, the Royal Palace is visited on your own. The guide will be waiting at Isabel II Square, next to the statue at 2:45 PM
- The duration of the visit inside the Prado Museum will depend on availability and the number of other groups
- During the winter months, the tour might be bilingual, simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Inside the Prado Museum photos are not permitted. However, in the Royal Palace, you can take photos in the first rooms only. Once you reach a specific point on the tour, you will be informed stop taking photos
- The few pictures you can take at the Royal Palace must be done without flash and without the use of any camera stabilization tools
- Both buildings are wheelchair accessible, although alternative itineraries may be offered due to structural conditions