My Guide Website?
Madrid: Prado Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour253 Reviews
Visit The Prado Museum with no queues and discover what is considered to be one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from 12th to the early 20th Century. Enjoy masterpieces from Velázquez, Goya, Bosch, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a guided tour in the chosen language
- Learn about masterpieces by the best Spanish painters
- Admire the architectural details of the building
DescriptionIf you want your visit be complete in Madrid, you cannot miss seeing some of the world’s great masterpieces located in this museum. Founded as a museum of paintings and sculptures in 1819, it was enlarged by the addition of short pavilions at the rear of the magnificent building between 1900 and 1960. Journey through the story of Spanish and European art through the centuries and get expert explanations along the way. The collection hosts thousands of drawings, paintings, prints, and sculptures to be discovered by the visitors. Don't miss the most important ones - the visit will be focused on Durero, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tizziano, Tintoretto, El Greco, Velázquez, Rubens, and Goya.
IncludesOfficial guide Skip-the-line entry tickets
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water for the tour due to its duration
- It is recommended to arrive between 10 to 15 minutes before check-in