Madrid: Private Sightseeing Segway Tour for 1, 2, or 3 Hours26 Reviews
Madrid Segway Tour, Sightseeing Segway Tour, visit Madrid in an attractive and different way: The Old Mdrid or The New Madrid or Retiro Park or all Go up and enjoy!
- Choose the tour and schedule from 10:00 to 20:00
- Be accompanied by an expert guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a family friendly tour
DescriptionAn easy and fun way to meet the most emblematic places of Madrid is a tour by Segway. Visit the Old Madrid, New Madrid, Retiro Park or all. It is a one-hour tour which will pass through places as well known as: The Almudena Cathedral. The Royal Palace. Templo Debod.The Opera Square. Puerta del Sol or The new city as Prado Museum, Pza Santa Ana, Pta Alcala, Church of Jeronimos, etc or one hour in Retiro Park. For 3 hours, your guide suggests that you enjoy the Segway by designing your own ride. The fatigue will be minimal, with maximum fun thanks to the great Segways! You will go accompanied by an expert guide.
IncludesLocal Guide Helmet Training Insurance RC Gratuities (opcional) Transportationto-from attraction
- Children between 10 and 17-years-old must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour will not be suspended for fine rain. In cases of heavy rain it will be rescheduled
- Users will be able to use the Segway for themselves
- The user's weight must be between 35 kg and 125 kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Dress code is casual and comfortable walking shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability