Madrid: Reina Sofía Museum Private Tour
Visit the collection of 20,000 masterpieces in one of Spain's most popular museums on a private tour with either an English, Spanish, German, Italian, or French guide. Admire Dalí and Picasso's art straight away with your skip-the-line access.
- Visit one of the world's most famous museums of modern and contemporary art
- Enjoy a personalized private tour including skip-the-line access
- Marvel at Guernica, and other striking masterpieces by Picasso, Dalí, and Miró
DescriptionExplore the Reina Sofía Museum, also known as the Queen Sofía Museum, at your own pace on this dedicated private tour. Admire, and learn first-hand information about Spanish artists' Salvador Dalí and Joan Miró's renowned surreal art from your professional guide. Continue your tour through the museum's historical halls, and find yourself face to face with one of Pablo Picasso's most well-known works, Guernica, considered by art critics as one of the most moving anti-war paintings in history. Finish your tour by immersing yourself in Madrid's so-called Golden Triangle of Art, where the museum sits alongside two other world-famous art galleries, the Prado Museum and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to the Reina Sofía Museum 2-hour private guided tour Headphones for groups of more than 5 people Pickup service
- This is a private tour for a group of up to 10 guests. Let the guide know what you're most interested in, so they can focus on your interests
- This tour is accessible for people with reduced mobility or who are in a wheelchair
- Photos without flash, tripod, monopod or any other stabilizing element are allowed in the museum, except where otherwise indicated
- You can easily arrive at the museum by public transportation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY