My Guide Website?
Madrid: Royal Palace and Prado Museum Guided Tour
Visit two of Madrid’s most important sights on a half-day morning tour. Avoid the queues and explore both sites with a local guide to discover the artwork of the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum.
- Admire the exterior of Royal Palace, one of the best preserved palaces in Europe
- Explore the rooms inside the palace which were once home to the Spanish Monarchy
- See some of the most important works by artists such as El Bosco and Goya at the El Prado Museum
DescriptionMeet at a central location in Madrid and first make your way to the Royal Palace. Skip the lines and dive right into the history of this beautiful building. Admire its architecture which is of an Italian-Baroque style. The building was the residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1766 to 1931. Discover some of the most important treasures of the Spanish Crown as you walk through the rooms of the palace. Admire the beautiful tapestries and elegant furniture and walk with your guide through the Grand Staircase, the Throne Room, and the Banqueting Hall. Once the guided tour finishes, board the bus to travel to the Prado Museum. Enter the Prado Museum and admire great European artworks by El Bosco, El Greco, Velazquez, Goya, and Rubens. Discover one of the most important art galleries in the world, which is home to over 1,000 paintings dated across 4 centuries. See some of the most significant artworks with a guided tour of the museum, and navigate the galleries with ease.
IncludesBilingual tour in English and Spanish Radio guide system Admission to the Royal Palace Admission to the Prado Museum. Ticket valid for 1 day, until closing time. Skip-the-line access Transfer between the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop off
- Please note photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel the tour or modify the itinerary due to events being held at the locations, due to operational reasons of force majeure reasons
- Please note that some of the paintings might not be available despite belonging to the permanent collection due to reasons beyond the control of the local partner. In these cases, the itinerary will be modified to comprise another painting with similar artistic value and significance
- Please bear in mind this is a walking tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now