Madrid: Royal Palace Guided Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket23 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour inside the Madrid Royal Palace and get to know the history and art of Spain. Includes skip-the-line entrance ticket.
- Visit the Madrid Royal Palace, the largest in Western Europe
- Learn about its history and secrets accompanied by a professional guide
- See the vast collection of musical instruments, including the Stradivarius Palatinos
- Discover the paintings, sculptures and upholstery of this world-famous palace
DescriptionGet the most from your visit to the Royal Palace, by joining a tour conducted by a professional guide. Learn about the building’s history and its large collection of artworks. A visit to the palace is a must for any visit to Madrid. The Royal Palace has a total area of 199,000 m² and consists of 3478 rooms, being the largest royal palace in Western Europe. It was ordered to be built by King Felipe V on the remains of the Royal Alcazar, which was destroyed by a fire in 1734. During this tour you will learn about the palace’s collection of musical instruments, among which the Stradivarius Palatinos is one of the most important. The Royal Palace hides many years of stories and secrets that the guide will tell you during this guided tour. You’ll also see many impressive paintings, sculptures and upholstery that have been well preserved.
IncludesOfficial guide Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Royal Palace Headphones to hear the guide clearly All taxes, fees, and handling charges Food and drink
- The discounted student price is only available for students up to 25 years old holding a valid student card. Please bring your student card and show it to the staff
- Those aged over 65 years old can purchase the senior option
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability