My Guide Website?
Madrid: Royal Palace Guided Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket141 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour inside the Madrid Royal Palace and get to know the history and art of Spain. Includes skip-the-line entrance ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Madrid Royal Palace, the largest in Western Europe
- Learn about its history and secrets accompanied by a professional guide
- See the vast collection of musical instruments, including the Stradivarius Palatinos
- Discover the paintings, sculptures and upholstery of this world-famous palace
DescriptionGet the most from your visit to the Royal Palace, by joining a tour conducted by a professional guide and skipping the long ticket lines. Learn about the building’s history and its large collection of artworks. A visit to the palace is a must for any visit to Madrid. The Royal Palace has a total area of 199,000 m² and consists of 3478 rooms, being the largest royal palace in Western Europe. It was ordered to be built by King Felipe V on the remains of the Royal Alcazar, which was destroyed by a fire in 1734. During this tour you will learn about the palace’s collection of musical instruments, among which the Stradivarius Palatinos is one of the most important. The Royal Palace hides many years of stories and secrets that the guide will tell you during this guided tour. You’ll also see many impressive paintings, sculptures and upholstery that have been well preserved.
IncludesLicensed guide Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Royal Palace Headphones to hear the guide clearly
- The discounted student price is only available for students up to 25 years old holding a valid student card. Please bring your student card and show it to the staff Those aged over 65 years old can purchase the senior option