My Guide Website?
Madrid: Royal Palace Selected Guided Tour with Entry Ticket583 Reviews
Discover the interiors of the official residence of the Spanish royal family on a guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Almudena Cathedral, seat of Madrid's Roman Catholic Archdiocese
- Discover the Royal Palace of Madrid with its more than 3,000 rooms
- Explore the palace interior with a knowledgeable guide at your side
- Enjoy quick access to the Royal Palace of Madrid with skip-the-line entry
- Enjoy the company of your guide as you walk from the Plaza de la Villa
DescriptionVisit the interiors of Madrid's Royal Palace and optionally the Almudena Cathedral with one of our expert Tour Guides without having to wait in long lines to buy tickets. Visit the interior of Madrid's Royal Palace. Be accompanied by an expert tour guide who helps you travel back in time visiting the most spectacular places in the Palace. More than 3.000 rooms and a historical and artistic heritage of incalculable value await you in what was the Residence of the Kings of Spain until Alfonso XIII. This is still the Official Residence of the Monarchs even today, although the Royal Family does not use it as their habitual residence. The Holy Metropolitan Cathedral Church of Santa María la Real de la Almudena, better known as Almudena Cathedral, is a cathedral of Catholic worship, dedicated to the Virgin Mary under the name of Almudena, and episcopal seat of Madrid.
IncludesOfficial Tour Guide Royal Palace skip-the-line entry ticket Guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid Guided tour of Almudena Cathedral (if option selected) Headsets
- The tour will be conducted in the chosen language, with bilingual sections in Spanish and English (only for the bilingual option) Latecomers will not receive refunds or rescheduled options Entry tickets included in the tour are only valid within the guided tour