My Guide Website?
Madrid: Segovia & Avila Day Trip with Optional Entry Tickets648 Reviews
Discover Avila and Segovia in this guided tour from Madrid. See the Roman Aqueduct and the Alcazar in Segovia and take in Avila’s medieval walls dating from the 11th century.
- Visit Avila and Segovia, Heritage of Mankind cities, on a day trip from Madrid
- Admire Avila’s medieval walls, Muralla de Ávila, dating from the 11th century
- Soak up the atmosphere of a historic Spanish city with a Segovia guided tour
- Wander the streets and visit important sites like the Aqueduct and Cathedral
- Go inside the Alcázar of Segovia with a guide to admire its architecture
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day guided tour to the UNESCO-listed cities of Segovia and Avila aboard an air-conditioned bus. Go inside the Alcazar of Segovia with entrance tickets and a guide. Marvel at Avila's cathedral and other emblematic monuments on a walking tour. Experience Segovia, a city rich in historical monuments. See the magnificent Roman Aqueduct, built in the time of Emperor Augustus. Soak in its rich architectural heritage by following your guide to the Gothic-style Cathedral. Finally, cross the Canonjías neighborhood until you come to the Alcazar of Segovia, one of the most spectacular fortresses in all of Spain. After admiring its exterior, step inside to discover its legends and glorious past. Then, continue on to Avila and take a walking tour through one of Spain’s oldest cities. Marvel at its well-preserved, castle-like walls dating back to the 11th-century. Enter the old quarters, which house important Romanesque churches, Gothic palaces, and the city’s 12th-century Gothic cathedral. Walk by the exterior of the Avila Cathedral, admire the Romanesque Basilica of San Vicente, and visit the central town square of Plaza Mayor. Take a short walk through the city’s old streets to the Convent of Saint Teresa.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Bilingual guide Walking tour of Avila Walking tour of Segovia Alcazar of Segovia and Walls of Avila entry tickets (if option selected) Audio headset
- It is recommended that you bring your own headphones (wire headphones 3.5) to make the tour of the Alcazar in Segovia If you do not own your own headphones, these will be lent to you by the activity provider. They are disinfected after each use The Alcazar of Segovia will be closed on May 2 and June 9. On these dates, the Alcazar will be replaced by the Cathedral
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 31%
Reserve Your Experience
From €55.00€37.95Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today