My Guide Website?
Madrid: Spanish Gastronomy and History with 3-Course Meal30 Reviews
Book a tour with all tapas and drinks included and get an inside look into tapas culture. Streetwise local guides will take you to the best tapas places and hideouts in the city. You’ll visit 4-5 venues and enjoy drinks and authentic tapas at each stop.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Spanish cuisine & ingredients that are used in tapas dishes
- Get an introduction to the history and stories about Old Madrid
- Visit important monuments and statues of Madrid's most important kings
- Take part in a small-group tour to ensure a more personalized experience
DescriptionGet a quick yet authentic insight into Spanish culture, history, and gastronomic tradition on this 3.5-hour walking tour. The guides are Madrid-born connoisseurs with a deep knowledge of Spanish culture, history, and traditions. They enjoy cooking and know all there is to know about tapas. Tapas culture involves ancient and vibrant social traditions passed down from parents to children, generation after generation. Conversations about life combine with fantastic Spanish wines and food. For centuries Madrid has had the benefit of the finest products from farms and the bounty from the seas, including the Mediterranean, Cantabrian, and Atlantic. You’ll make 4 or 5 stops and have a chance to taste Iberian ham, paella, local cheese, and a lot more delicious favorites with a selection of red and white wines, beer, or soft drinks.
IncludesSpecialized local guides Tapas and drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar English/Spanish language guide Taxes Insurance
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies, or otherwise) at the time of booking.