Madrid: Spanish Inquisition, Ghosts & Legends Evening Tour23 Reviews
Discover some of the most fascinating stories from the "Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition", otherwise known as the Spanish Inquisition. Ghost stories and legends of Madrid await you on this interesting night-time walk.
- Discover the dark days of the Spanish empire
- Enjoy the mysteries and ghost stories of the Los Madriles
- Take a journey into the past of Madrid learning about the Spanish Inquisition
DescriptionAt dusk, when the sun sets over Madrid, shadows from the past stretch out like ancient ghosts to veil the city in the black of night, with only lanterns leading the way. During this walk through alleys and squares, you will explore hidden corners and hear facts and ghost stories, superstitions and old beliefs, as well as stories of hatred and persecution. This tour presents the dark side of the city and the folklore of the Los Madriles, told by an elegant narrator who will share with you the most intimate and atrocious aspects of the Spanish Inquisition.
IncludesProfessional storyteller in Italian or English Entrance to any buildings
- This is an informative, fun tour and at no point will there be any actors trying to scare you
- This tour is not recommend for children
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability