My Guide Website?
Madrid Sunset Walking Tour and optional Flamenco Show11 Reviews
Discover the history of Madrid with a sunset stroll. Learn facts about the capital of Spain and its monuments. You can choose the option with Flamenco Show and glass of fino wine after the tour.
- Enjoy a sunset walking tour with an expert guide
- Visit places iconic places and see famous monuments
- Learn about Madrid's legends, secrets, and curiosities
- Watch a traditional flamenco show in an unique atmosphere (optional)
- Taste a glass of fino wine (optional)
DescriptionStarting from Plaza Mayor, meet your guide and begin a leisurely evening walk around Madrid. Discover the Bourbons district, which was constructed to reflect the architectural taste of King’s Charles III. Walk past exceptional sights as you learn local anecdotes, mysteries, and secrets. Gaze up the Prado Museum façade, and walk along the Golden Triangle of Arts, a group of three world-class museums. Immerse yourself in the local atmosphere of Madrid, walking with the guide through long streets and centric squares, such as Puerta del Sol where Spaniards celebrate New Year's Eve and the twelve strokes. Experience the nightlife of the metropolis that never rests. If you chose, the option with Flamenco show, at the end of the tour, the guide will lead you to ablao Flamenco Torres Bermejas. Taste a glass of “fino” as you admire the stunning furnishings of the Tablao which were inspired by the Alhambra palace. The Moorish decorations will make you feel that you have been transported to Andalucia.
IncludesOfficial guide during the walking tour
- Please arrive between 10 - 15 minutes before tour departure
- A moderate amount of walking is required
- The group is not separated by languages. It could be conducted in English and Spanish simultaneously.