My Guide Website?
Madrid: Sunset Walking Tour with Optional Flamenco Show73 Reviews
Embark on this walking tour of Madrid as the sun goes down. Admire the exterior of some of the main monuments of the city, seize to take some astonishing photos, and enjoy the city in a unique way!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Visit Madrid's city center in a unique way!
- Admire the sunset from Madrid's Royal Palace, a perfect spot for this
- See the highlights of Renaissance architecture in the Spanish capital
- Experience Spanish nightlife firsthand as you walk past its streets
- Upgrade your experience and enjoy an incredible Flamenco Show!
DescriptionTake this tour to walk around the city center of Madrid while you admire the sunset. You will visit the exterior of many of the most important tourist attractions of the city, and you can end up your experience by upgrading it with a Flamenco >Show, together with an incredible dinner! Visit Madrid’s iconic Royal Palace to admire this important landmark and take photos of its exterior at sunset. Some of the iconic landmarks that you will be visiting are the Royal Palace, the former residence of the Royal Family; you will stroll down Gran Vía, where you will be delighted by its nightlife, and you will be able to see the Metropolis building and the Telefónica building, a skyscraper built for the Spanish telecommunications company in the 1920s. The ending point of the tour is the Plaza Major, one of the oldest squares in the city. Located in the center of Madrid, it is just a few meters from the Puerta del Sol. Take a leisurely walk past the main restaurants and bars and stop to enjoy some great food and drink after the tour as you continue enjoying the night in Madrid.
IncludesProfessional local guide Guided visit of Madrid's city center Live bilingual commentary in English and Spanish Tickets to the Flamenco show (if option selected) Dinner at the Flamenco show (if option selected)
- Please be careful to choose the correct option for your tour, as there are different options
- The duration of the tour and the inclusions depend on the option selected. The options are as follows: - City Tour at Sunset - 3 hours - City Tour + Flamenco show - 4 Hours - City Tour + Flamenco show + Regular dinner - 4 hours - City Tour + Flamenco show + Premium dinner - 4 hours
- This tour may not be recommended for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility
- Please note that depending on the season's time, the sunset may be sooner or later