My Guide Website?
Madrid: Toledo and Segovia Guided Tour with Avila Option1680 Reviews
Embark on a full-day tour of Toledo and Segovia from Madrid and explore the famous Alcázar. Experience these iconic cities and enjoy the option to extend your trip with a visit to the city of Avila.
- Enjoy a fully guided, private or shared tour of Toledo and Segovia
- Embark on a walking tour of Toledo’s historical Jewish quarter
- Take in breathtaking city views at the Mirador del Valle viewing point
- Marvel at Segovia’s ancient Roman and medieval architecture
- Step inside the impressive the 12th century Alcazar Castle in Segovia
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the history, architecture, and cultural delights of Toledo, Segovia and visit the historic and beautiful Alcázar. Choose between a shared or private tour experience departing from Madrid. Your journey into Toledo begins with a breathtaking view of the city at the Mirador del Valle, a perfect opportunity to snap a stunning panoramic photo. As you enter the old district of Toledo, a walking tour will guide you through the historical Jewish quarter. The second half of your excursion takes you to the historical city of Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Admire the impressive Roman aqueduct, its impressive cathedral, and marvel at the architecture from ancient Roman and medieval times. Saving the best for last, you’ll be led to the Segovia Alcazar, one of Spain's most famous castles from the 12th century. Afterward, take some time to explore the city on your own, along with insider tips from your guide to discover hidden gems. Enhance your experience with an optional tour of the city of Avila. Start your guided visit at the Four Postes viewpoint and admire the skyline of this ancient city. Then, follow your guide through the historic streets. Stroll past the San Vicente Church, the city walls, and the impressive Cathedral of Avila. Hear the history behind each turn and explore the plazas of Adolfo Suárez and Mercado grande.
IncludesExpert local guides with microphone enhancement for better listening Shared walking tours in Toledo and Segovia Shared tour of Avila (if the Avila option is selected) Tickets to the Alcazar of Segovia Bus transportation Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the private option is selected)
- Please note that the transportation is done on large buses that can fit up to 60 people but walking guided tours in the cities are conducted in groups of up to 30 people max Check the weather conditions before going on the tour, it can be very cold in winter and very hot in summer Bilingual options will be split into separate language groups once a certain group size is reached