Madrid Walking Tour and Prado Museum Skip the Line Ticket1 Reviews
Enjoy a package including an informative walking tour through Old Town of Madrid and a ticket for the Prado Museum.
- Walk through the historic City center
- Learn about the history of the Habsburg and Bourbons
- Explores Madrid's Mayor Square
- Skip-the-line at the Prado Museum
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the history and culture of this majestic city. Walk through the medieval streets and the majestic squares of the Old Town accompanied by your friendly local guide. The tour begins at Debód Temple and heads to Puerta del Sol square. Along the way, see the Royal Palace of Madrid, the Plaza de Oriente, the outside of Sabatini's Gardens, the Almudena Cathedral, the Plaza de la Villa, the core of Medieval Madrid and the winding streets around it, San Miguel Square and the famous market, Arco de Cuchilleros, and Plaza Mayor. Then, you have the chance to visit one of the most important galleries in the city, the Prado Museum. The Magnificent 18th-century building holds masterpieces by Spanish masters including Velazquez, Goya, El Greco, Ribera, and Murillo. It also displays works by important foreign painters including Raphael, Rubens, Bosch, and Titian.
IncludesBilingual tour guide Skip-the-line ticket for Prado Museum Hotel pick up or drop-off Entrance fee to other monuments Lunch
- Children under 18 years old are free of charge at the museum but they must be accompanied by an adult and get a free access pass at the museum ticket office
- The tour ends next to Puerta del Sol in Madrid city center and your guide will explain how to get to Prado Museum
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring your camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability