My Guide Website?
Segovia and El Escorial From Ávila With Drop Off In Madrid
Don't miss the opportunity to get to know these two essential attractions in the surroundings of Madrid. Discover the city of Segovia, declared a World Heritage Site and enjoy a guided visit inside the El Escorial Monastery.
- Learn about the creation of the Roman aqueduct in Segovia
- Discover the Alcázar of Segovia, a symbol of the art and history of Spain
- Enjoy a guided tour of the El Escorial Monastery
DescriptionDiscover two of the main cultural and historical attractions of the Spanish plateau and World Heritage Sites: Segovia, where you can see one of the best preserved Roman aqueducts in the world, and the Monastery of El Escorial and its basilica, the burial place of the kings of Spain. You will leave Avila at around 10:30am for Segovia, where your guide will explain everything about the creation of the aqueduct by the Romans, and you will continue your route through the streets of the city center, passing through the Cathedral, continuing through the Canonjías district, until you reach the famous Alcazar, a symbol of Spanish art and history. There you will have free time to eat, do some shopping or access some of the monuments on your own. Once the break is over, you will go to El Escorial for a guided tour of the interior of the monastery. There, under the guidance of your guide, you will discover this architectural complex that includes a royal palace, a basilica, a pantheon, a library, a school, and a monastery. You will return to Madrid around 6:30pm in the afternoon.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Bilingual guided visit - simultaneously in English and Spanish Entrance to the El Escorial Monastery Food and drinks Hotel pick-up and drop off Entrances to any other monuments
- This tour includes 3 cities in one day, so the schedule is quite tight, is very important that you follow the instructions of the guide at all times. Latecomers cannot be accommodated
- Please wear comfortable athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes and sun protection
- Please note that the tour is not fully adapted for people with mobility problems due to the numerous staircases and pavements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now