My Guide Website?
Segovia: Half-Day Trip with Guided Walking Tour from Madrid87 Reviews
Discover one of the most impressive historic cities in Spain on this full-day tour. Explore Segovia's Roman heritage at the magnificent aqueduct and visit the Alcázar, which served as an inspiration for Walt Disney's castle.
- Explore Segovia, UNESCO World Heritage site, at your own pace
- Learn about the city's history and most impressive monuments with a local guide
- Taste Segovia's culinary specialties during your free time
DescriptionTravel from central Madrid via bus to Segovia, where you'll enjoy a walking tour of the city with a knowledgeable guide. Visit the impressive Roman aqueduct, one of the best-preserved Roman constructions in the world. Explore the city's charming streets, the main square, the Jewish Quarter, the Gothic Cathedral, and the Alcazar, a majestic castle that was once home to the kings of Castile. Once the guided tour comes to an end, continue to enjoy the city at your own pace. Stroll along its beautiful medieval streets, explore its monuments, and taste Segovian specialties from suckling pig to white bean stew to ponche segoviano (a delicious pastry made with sponge cake and marzipan). End your tour with a ride back to central Madrid.
IncludesRound bus trip Madrid ↔ Segovia A guided walking tour around the city Free time to explore the city at your own pace
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip journey to the destination
- This is a bilingual English and Spanish tour