My Guide Website?
Segway Tour: highlights of Madrid in a Small Group9 Reviews
On this guided tour, enjoy the unique transportation by segway to see the iconic landmarks of Madrid. Hear stories as you zip and zoom from monuments such as the Royal Palace to Calle Mayor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A different experience to see the city in Segway
- Admire the exteriors of the main monuments
- See the most emblematic places in Madrid
- Small group limited to 5 people per monitor
DescriptionEnjoy a new and fun experience on a segway, in an extensive tour of the old part of the city, the so-called Madrid de los Austrias, accompanied by our guide who will show you from the Temple of Debod, to the Puerta del Sol passing through the Royal Palace of Madrid, The Almudena Cathedral, Plaza de la Villa (the heart of Medieval Madrid and its surrounding winding streets), Mercado San Miguel, Arco de Cuchilleros, Plaza Mayor and more. Small group limited to 5 people to ensure a more personalized experience.
IncludesSegway tour through Madrid de los Austrias Small group limited to 5 people per monitor Helmet and reflective vest Get to know Madrid in less time (up to 4 times faster than walking)
- - Minors between 10 and 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult. - Specially designed for groups and families.