My Guide Website?
Skip-the-Line and Early-Entry Madrid Royal Palace Tour85 Reviews
Admire the most impressive monument in Madrid on this 90-minute guided tour of the Royal Palace. Marvel at the splendor of one of Europe’s best-preserved palaces, which was the official home of Spanish royalty from 1765 to 1931.
- Visit the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931
- Admire one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe
- Enter without delay with your skip-the-line early-entry access
DescriptionMadrid’s Royal Palace was built in the 18th century on the site of the Old Alcazar. With its Italian Baroque style, it is one of the most beautiful and best-preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence of Madrid as the capital of the kingdom. You’ll enjoy skip-the-line access as well as early entry to this important monument for a 90-minute guided tour. The Palace was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. Since that time the most important receptions of the Spanish Crown are still celebrated at the Palace. This includes royal audiences, dinner parties, the signing of agreements and the traditional ceremony of the presentation of credential letters of foreign ambassadors to His Majesty the King.
IncludesOfficial bilingual guide Madrid Royal Palace early-entrance guided tour Skip-the-line access Individual radioguided system
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change due to official celebrations taking place inside the palace
- Please keep in mind that much of the excursion will be on foot