Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Guided Tour149 Reviews
Explore the masterpieces of Madrid’s Prado Museum on a 1.5-hour guided tour and learn about works of art by Bosch, Velázquez, Goya and Greco. Skip the long lines for priority entrance, and admire the interior of the Prado's 18th-century building.
- Tour the galleries of the Prado Museum with an art-enthusiast guide
- Skip the lines and get priority entrance to the Prado Museum
- See masterpieces by Velázquez, Goya, Greco
- See The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch
- Admire Juan de Villanueva 18th-century building and city icon
DescriptionMeet your guide at the convenient meeting point next to the Prado Museum and enter with your skip-the-line ticket for your guided tour. See the most important paintings throughout the museum and admire great artworks by el Bosco, el Greco, Velazquez, Goya, and Rubens. Discover the aim of the original building and why it changed to become one of the most important art galleries in the world. The current exhibition holds more than 1,000 paintings from four different centuries. Given that for a first time visitor this can be overwhelming, let your guide show you around the site and learn about some of the most important works and its backstories. Once your guided tour finishes, you can stay inside the museum for as long as you wish as your ticket is valid for the day.
IncludesEnglish- or Spanish-speaking official guide Entrance and guided tour of Prado Museum, ticket is valid for 1 day, until closing time Individual radio-guided system Hotel pick-up and drop off Optional gratuities Food and drink
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- It is possible that some of the paintings mentioned in the description are not available for viewing, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the museum
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability